Tucked into Amsterdam's urban fabric, our hotel offers the city at your doorstep. You will find the Nieuwmarkt square and Chinatown to the North, the University of Amsterdam and Amstel river to the South, the old Jewish Quarter to the East and the Dam and Red Light (Fashion) District to the West.
Distances from Attractions
At Rosalia's Inn Upstairs, you're never far from the best spots in Amsterdam. Our central location in the old city makes for a great start off point for some serious city seeing.
• 30 minutes walk to the Rijkmuseum
• 35 minutes walk to the Van Gogh Museum
• 10 minutes walk to the Anne Frank House
• 15 minutes walk to the 9-Steets District Shopping District
• Complimentary luggage storage
• Concierge Service (for example: advance restaurant reservations)
• We can arrange taxi transfers to and from the airport
• Laundry service
• Complimentary breakfast
This is the perfect hotel for anyone wanting to be in the center of the best Amsterdam has to offer regarding restaurants, cafes, museums, design, and shopping.